BYU–Idaho is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, age, color, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. As an educational institution affiliated with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, BYU–Idaho prefers to hire qualified members of the Church in good standing as authorized under Title 41 CFR § 60-1.5 (a)(6).
BYU–Idaho is supported by and affiliated with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and personal adherence to the principles and standards of the Church is required of each university employee. Employees abide by the BYU–Idaho Honor Code, and also accept, as a condition of employment, an annual review confirming compliance with Church and university standards.
In accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act, applicants selected for employment must be eligible to work in the United States before beginning employment; BYU–Idaho does not sponsor individuals for employment purposes.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
- This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend
If you have questions, please email BYU–Idaho Human Resources at email@example.com.